CREATIVE WAKEFIELD NETWORK
The Creative Wakefield Network brings together people from all walks of life, with a shared desire to see Wakefield’s creative and cultural scenes thrive
Our Network is made up of creative and digital SMEs, freelancers, cultural organisations, students, teachers, and many more. Through the network members are given the opportunity to connect with one and other in a way that encourages partnership, collaboration, and knowledge exchange.
Sign up for free and access benefits including:
- Advertise your creative services for free in our Directory.
- Access free or subsidised training and support tailored to the needs of the creative sector including Advance Programme and Creative Bitesize.
- Exclusive access to the Creative Wakefield resource catalogue; packed with training videos, advice documents and more!
- Opt in to receive funding and work opportunities from our partners, specifically tailored to your needs.
- Be the first to hear about free Creative Wakefield network gatherings and partner events.
- Use the members noticeboard to share news about your work, connect with other creatives and have your work platformed across our channels.