Capital Funding For Creative & Cultural Businesses
NCRF is a £3.1m blended fund from the Department for Culture Media and Sport. The fund aims to support the development and growth of creative and cultural businesses across the North, that deliver social impact.
- Investments up to £150k.
- Up to 33% of total investment can be grant, but grant can only be used for capital expenditure (equipment, refurbishment, purchase of buildings/land).
- Loans can only be used flexibly for capital or working capital.
Are you eligible?
- Must be an incorporated business that works in the creative and cultural sector (from games design to theatres) that delivers and can evidence social impact as a by-product of its core work.
- Unusually for Key Fund, this includes commercially focused businesses as well as community/social enterprises.
- Must be based/or operate substantially within one of the 11 most Northern Local Enterprise Partnership areas, which are: Cheshire and Warrington, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Humber, Lancashire, Leeds City Region, Liverpool City Region, North East, Sheffield City Region, Tees Valley, York, North Yorkshire and East Riding.
Closing dates: This fund is open until March 2022 but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Email enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to apply.