Ensuring Accessibility and Inclusivity
Here are some resources that you may find useful in ensuring that your business or practice is as inclusive as possible:
● AGE OF CREATIVITY– Celebrating a creative later life across England.
● ALZHEIMER’S SOCIETY– Guidance to make cultural activities welcoming to people with dementia.
● AMPLIFY– Practical tools to support your work amplifying children & young people’s voice.
● ARTS COUNCIL– Tips for working with neurodivergent creatives.
● BBC – Practical steps to champion difference.
● NPC– How to engage more young people in arts and culture.
● STONEWALL– LGBTQ+ inclusion workplace equality indices.
● STONEWALL– Training and events designed to help you embed LGBTQ+ inclusion at work.
● TONIC– Unconscious bias training for the arts and cultural sector.
● UNLIMITED– A guide to accessible marketing.
● UNLIMITED– Top tips for accessible recruitment.
● UNLIMITED– Top tips for accessible commissioning.
● UNLIMITED– Top tips for running an accessible event.
● UNLOCK– A practical anti-racism toolkit for creative organisations.