Funding and Financial Support
Applying for extra funding can help you get the tools you need to grow your business or develop your practice.
Funding opportunities are often very competitive. Therefore, it is important that you learn how to effectively make your case for funding, effectively measuring and evaluating your impact.
The following resources will help you to perfect your applications.
How to make your case for funding:
● CHARITIES AID FOUNDATION– Approaches to writing a grant application for creative & cultural charities.
● CIPD– Learn how to effectively measure and evaluate learning & development.
● CULTURE HIVE– How to co-create an evaluation.
● CULTURE HIVE– How to create effective info-graphics.
● CULTURE HIVE– Considering cultural value and evaluation.
● TED TALKS– How to make a great presentation.
● VOLUNTARY ARTS– What you need to research, collate and prepare to communicate with funders.
● ZEALOUS– Advice for perfecting your artist statement.
Resources for finding grants/funding:
● ARTS COUNCIL– Support and funding for arts and creative sector.
● ARTS & CULTURE FINANCE– Funding aimed at organisations in the arts and cultural sector.
● ARTS FUNDRAISING & PHILANTHROPY– Free and subsidised fundraising training.
● CREATIVE UK– Bespoke investments, access to funding, loans and growth mentoring.
● FUND MY VENTURE– Grant bid-writing and fundraising.
● CULTURE GRANTS– Creative sector funding from Wakefield Council.
Don’t forget to keep your eye on our News page which is regularly updated with funding and grant opportunities across different creative industries.
For further advice about securing funding, check out the following resources in our Resource Library: