Look out for Masterclasses in your field to build on your existing knowledge. Leading cultural institutions and arts institutions such as The Barbican, The Guildhall and The Royal Academy are good places to start.
Here’s a suggestion of other places to look:
● ADVANCE– A range of creative industry masterclasses are held throughout the year.
● ARTISTS DEVELOPMENT- A webinar from Creative UK & Tileyard in our Resource Library.
● ARTS PROFESSIONAL– Professional development event listings.
● COURSERA– Online courses from leading organisations and universities.
● CREATIVE PATHWAYS- Find creative qualifications within an hour’s commute of Wakefield (coming soon)
● DIGITAL CULTURE NETWORK– Developing digital skills for the arts and culture sector.
● FUTURE LEARN– Short online courses run by leading universities and institutions.
● SKILL SHARE– Thousands of hands-on creative classes.
Keep your eye on our News and Events pages where we often share dedicated development programmes such as our Creative Leadership Programme delivered in partnership with Leeds University Business School.