Castleford: Drop-In Culture Grants Information Session
The Cultural Development Team at Wakefield Council are offering drop-in sessions across the district, to provide information on Culture Grants and the application process.
Applications are now open for the following grants:
- ‘Made in Wakefield’ grants for artists and creative organisations: £1,000 – £15,000. Next application deadline 18th July 2022
- ‘Culture Everywhere’ grants for community groups to run arts, culture and heritage projects: £250 – £1,000. Rolling application deadline.
The following drop-in sessions are open to the public to learn more about the grants. It’ll be an opportunity to find out about your eligibility and to get answers to any questions you may have about the application process.
- Friday 17th June – 10am-12pm – Featherstone Library
- Friday 17th June – 1:30pm-3:30pm – Airedale Library
- Thursday 23rd June – 10am-12pm – Stanley Library
- Thursday 23rd June – 1:30pm-3:30pm – Hemsworth Library
- Wednesday 6th July – 1:30pm-3:30pm – Wakefield Library (TBC)
- Thursday 7th July – 10am-12pm – Normanton Library
- Thursday 7th July – 1:30pm-3:30pm – Horbury Library
- Friday 8th July – 10am-12pm – Castleford Library
- Friday 8th July – 1:30-3:30pm – Pontefract Library
No need to book – just show up!