A practical exploration of how and why to work with artists empowering teachers to see artists as a valuable resource in their classroom across a wide range of curriculum areas, to enhance learning, creativity and health and wellbeing.
- Practical tips to get the most from working with artists on a range of budgets and timescales
- Learn from best practice of artist collaborations
- Discover the rich opportunities available to work with artists in Wakefield
- Explore how collaborations could work for your school
- Primary/SEND/Secondary school teachers and support teachers
- Teachers with curriculum responsibility
- School leaders