This course focuses on the key principles of fundraising as an artist, raising money for your own work. The skills to raise money to develop your own artistic practice are vital to be able to continue to make new work and seize opportunities as the sector emerges from the impact of Covid-19.
Who is it for?
Artists, freelancers and producers who are looking to raise funds to support the development of new work.
You will learn:
• An overview of the key different types of fundraised income
• How to generate great fundraising ideas and to build a fundraising Case for Support for your work
• To understand what funders will be looking for post Covid-19
• How to write persuasively to win funding
• How to build relationships with supporters
• How to prepare effective budgets for funders
• Practical examples of how an artist has developed support for their work
To find out more and how to register, visit: Fundraising for Individual Artists | Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy