The session will enable you to:
– Increase confidence in using the framework- Recognise how it can complement your work- Identify and overcome barriers to using the framework- Share best practice
By the end of the session the learner will:
1. Understand The Resilience Framework approach to working with children and young people and how it can be applied in to their own working practice.
2. Be able to use the Resilience Framework and its support tools to communicate effectively with children and young people.
3. Increase confidence to develop and use creative strategies (resources provided, new and existing interventions and activities) to build Resilience competences in children or young people.
4. Understand how the Resilience Framework can support practitioners in the assessments and processes to support children and young people be heard.
This session is facilitated by Denise Wheatman the Lead on the Resilience Framework for Wakefield Council and Emily Castle- CEO Young Lives Consortium.
This is a free course however 24 hour notice is needed upon cancellation or non attendees may incur a cancellation fee of £25
Find out more here
Explore more events here