You have a fantastic project that needs funding, this half-day training course will show you how to convince funders to support it.
The best charities or projects don’t always get funded. No matter how strong your idea or the impact you make to the people you work with, you need to be able to communicate your fundraising need simply and powerfully to get the grant.
This course will explore:
• The foundations for developing a strong Case for Support for your charity or project
• How to write persuasive and powerful fundraising applications, using the information you have gathered in your Case for Support as a base
The course is aimed at anyone who needs to write funding applications and would like them to be more successful. You could be a Chief Executive, a trustee, a project worker or a fundraiser – there will be something in it for you.
• Participants will learn what information they should have before they write a great funding application
• How to you present that information in a clear and powerful Case for Support
• How to write a funding application that is likely to succeed
About the trainer
Over 30 years ago, Simon Robinson began his fundraising career opening envelopes. This led him to believe he had a flair for direct mail. After a few years, he became Head of Direct Marketing for the British Red Cross. And then he surprised his friends and family (and most of all, himself) by becoming Commercial Director for Santander. But all he really wanted to do was write.
He now runs the trusts and foundations fundraising consultancy Capidale, with his wife, Louise Farnell. She does detail. He does words. It seems to work. Together they’ve raised over £50 million for their clients in just ten years.
Event date September 21st 2022
Book your place here
See more development opportunities here