Development & Events Officer
Posted in Opportunities
Have a passion for the performing arts? Interested in fundraising? Theatre Royal Wakefield are working with Creative Access to recruit for the new Development & Events Officer!
The Development Team is responsible for planning and implementing Theatre Royal Wakefield’s fundraising strategy. You will be responsible for planning and implementing Theatre Royal Wakefield’s fundraising strategy. The post holder will be required to demonstrate an ability to work across the fundraising team contributing to all aspects of fundraising.
The main focus of this role will be:
- Overseeing the Membership Scheme, managing relationships and ensuring we deliver the scheme effectively.
- Maintaining and developing Individual Donor relationships and opportunities.
- Develop and support individual and group challenges and work to identify Giving Campaigns
- Overseeing the Legacy Scheme and managing pledger relationships.
- Oversee the planning and smooth running of the Theatre programme of fundraising events.
- Oversee the promotion of our fundraising activities, including sharing the impact of work delivered.
This is a key position within a small team with the ability to make an important contribution to developing the Theatre’s relationships with a wide range of existing and new stakeholders, whilst maintaining its relevance to the local community. This is an outward facing post, providing exciting opportunities for someone with skills to make a significant contribution to the Theatre’s sustainability and development at a time of economic change and creative development.
Application deadline: 5pm, Monday 5th June