Essentials in Fundraising
Posted in Development
Led by Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy, this course is ideal for individuals who are new to arts fundraising or those with prior fundraising experience who are looking for a refresher.
You will learn:
- The importance of an effective fundraising Case for Support
- Different kinds of fundraising streams, from Trusts and Foundations, individuals, corporates and statutory income
- Where to best focus your time to get the most effective fundraising return for your organisation
- Top tips for bid writing
- To approach your fundraising ethically
- How to undertake effective fundraising research
- The latest trends in fundraising
Find out more about the course and how to apply by viewing the following link: Essentials in Fundraising | Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy
This course will be delivered virtually via Zoom in two separate 2 and a half hour sessions. The first of these will take place on Wednesday 21 February at 10.00am and the second will take place on Wednesday 28 February at 10.00am. It is necessary to attend both sessions to complete the full training.
Event taking place at: Online via Zoom
Cost: £50 to £75 +VAT