Skills Bootcamp in Event Production
Posted in Development
A 5-week, event production focused course enabling students to work hands on with equipment and digital technologies used in the live events world.
During the course, students will be trained by experienced professionals to deliver a high level of training.
By the end of the course, learners will have been trained in best practice within the core aspects of a live event, such as sound, lighting, rigging, and staging, enabling them skills to be able to work safely and effectively within an event team environment.
This is for you if:
- You work in live events, TV or film and want to be able to upskill for your future career.
- You work in a different industry or sector but want to upskill and move into virtual production, live events, TV or film using the skills learned.
- You are currently unemployed or recently graduated and want to learn about the event production world.
- You are a working professional and want to develop your skills within, lighting, sound or other specialisms on the course.
To take part in this course, you must:
- Be aged 19 or over.
- Live in West Yorkshire (Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Leeds, Wakefield).
- Not be in full-time education or undertaking an apprenticeship at the time of joining.
- Not have previously undertaken a Skills Connect course this year.
- Please note, you do not need any specific qualifications or experience, just an interest in learning more about the Live Events world.
Event taking place at: South Kirkby