Wakefield Council Culture Grants Information Sessions
Posted in Funding
The Cultural Development Team at Wakefield Council are offering drop-in sessions online and across the district, to provide information on Culture Grants and the application process.
Applications are currently open for the following grants:
- ‘Culture Everywhere’ grants for community groups to run arts, culture and heritage projects: £250 – £1,000. Rolling application deadline (Final deadline 9th January 2023).
- ‘Made in Wakefield’ grants for artists and creative organisations: £1,000 – £15,000. Next and final application deadline 17th October 2022.
Drop-in sessions are open to the public to learn more about the grants. It’ll be an opportunity to find out about your eligibility and to get answers to any questions you may have about the application process.
Come along to one of the following information sessions:
- Friday 30th September, 11:00-12:30 – Online Teams Meeting
Meeting ID: 337 782 551 959 – Passcode: vkvkJf
- Monday 3rd October – 10:00-12:00 – Wakefield Library
- Monday 3rd October, 13:30-15:30 – Junction 32, Castleford (Meet next to the children’s play area)
- Wednesday 5th October – 10:00-12:00 – South Elmsall Library
- Wednesday 5th October, 17:00-18:30 – Online Teams Meeting
Meeting ID: 357 777 973 527 – Passcode: FWDJ8G
More dates to be announced. No need to book – just show up!