Queens Jubilee Grant Funds
Are you or your organisation eligible for a grant in celebration of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee? Read on to find out.
National Lottery: The Platinum Jubilee Fund
The National Lottery is looking to fund projects that create change for communities across three focus areas:
- Across Generations: Strengthening relationships between generations and creating a legacy for future generations.
- Community Renewal: Supporting new opportunities for people to develop skills and experiences in their local community, as well as opportunities to bring people together in new ways, and in new or different places and spaces.
- Our Shared Natural World: Growing our care and action locally for the natural world.
Suitable For: Small local voluntary or community organisations and groups
Funds Available: £3.5 million will provide grants of up to £50,000 to 70 community projects across the UK
Application Deadline: 5 pm, 15th December 2021 or once 700 applications have been received
Arts Council England: Let’s Create Jubilee Fund
Arts Council England is using this fund to empower community organisations to work collaboratively with artists and cultural organisations in a way that they might not have before, to produce creative events that are driven by them and highlight their ideas and creativity.
Suitable For: Voluntary and community organisations that demonstrate a strong partnership with a cultural organisation or artists or creative professional
Funds Available: £5 million will be invested into grants ranging from £750 – £10,000
Application Deadline: 28th February 2022
Heritage Fund: Legacy for Nature and Communities for The Queen’s Jubilee
The Heritage Fund will help communities reconnect with nature and support young people to take their first steps towards a career in natural heritage. The investment will be divided between:
- £5 million to help communities improve nature ‘on their doorstep’, particularly in economically and/or nature deprived areas.
- £2 million to support paid traineeships in a range of environmental charities for 70 young people from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds.
Suitable For: Environmental organisations and young people interested in a heritage career
Application Deadline: More information regarding application TBA January 2022