The Future of Wakefield: Have Your Say
After two previous stages of public consultations, the latest Wakefield Masterplan has been unveiled, which re-imagines the city centre for the future.
The Wakefield Masterplan aims to:
- Enable high-quality transformation of the city centre.
- Contribute to Wakefield’s inclusive, biodiverse, sustainable and cohesive vision.
- Promote the city as a key destination to create, live, work and experience.
- Stimulate regeneration of the city centre through vibrant mixed-use development proposals.
- Help address issues of decline in the retail and business sectors within the city centre.
Have your say on the future of Wakefield by following these steps:
- Download and read the Wakefield Masterplan
- Provide feedback via the online survey or by submitting your comments on the comment board
This is the final stage consultation and your last chance to have your say on the Masterplan before it is adopted by Wakefield Council.
Feedback Deadline: 31st October 2021